- Lindsay Corp LNN reported third-quarter FY22 operating revenue growth of 32% year-over-year to $214.3 million, beating the consensus of $188.95 million.
- EPS improved to $2.28 from $1.61 in 3Q21, above the consensus of $1.60.
- Gross margin expanded by 158 bps to 28.8%. The operating income increased by 64.7% Y/Y to $35.16 million, and margin expanded by 323 bps to 16.4%.
- Lindsay's net cash used in operating activities year-to-date totaled $(24.93) million, compared to cash generated $30.66 million a year ago.
- As of May 31, 2022, the backlog of unfilled orders totaled $98.3 million versus $120.8 million a year ago.
- "Global agriculture market fundamentals remain positive; however, grower sentiment in the U.S. is being tempered somewhat by inflationary pressures they are experiencing with their input costs and operational expenses. We continue to see increased activity levels in international project markets as concerns over food security and global grain supplies have been heightened by the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine," commented CEO Randy Wood.
- "In the infrastructure business, we expect to complete delivery of the Road Zipper System project that began in the third quarter, and we also expect to begin delivery of another significant project in the fourth quarter. We remain optimistic regarding growth opportunities for this business based on the quality of our sales funnel and increasing commercial activity," he added.
- Price Action: LNN shares are trading higher by 6.27% at $129.38 on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.