Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects John Wiley & Sons, Inc. WLY to post quarterly earnings at $0.97 per share on revenue of $558.60 million before the opening bell. John Wiley & Sons shares gained 2.1% to $49.10 in after-hours trading.
- Planet Labs PBC PL reported mixed financial results for its first quarter. The company’s revenue increased 26% year-over-year to $40.1 million, beating market estimates of $39.5 million. The company, meanwhile, reported a quarterly earnings loss of 17 cents per share. Planet Labs shares dipped 11.5% to $4.56 in the after-hours trading session.
- Waterdrop Inc. WDH is projected to report earnings for its first quarter before the opening bell today. Waterdrop shares gained 1.9% to $1.62 in the after-hours trading session.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- RF Industries, Ltd. RFIL reported better-than-expected results for its second quarter and raised its FY22 sales forecast. RF Industries shares jumped 5.7% to $6.45 in the after-hours trading session.
- Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation WMC named Robert W. Lehman as Chief Financial Officer. Western Asset Mortgage Capital shares gained 2.5% to $1.23 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.