- LCI Industries LCII reported first-quarter FY22 sales growth of 64% year-on-year to $1.64 billion, beating the consensus of $1.41 billion.
- The increase in revenue was primarily driven by wholesale shipments, price realization, and strong Aftermarket sales growth.
- North American RV OEM sales grew 90% Y/Y to $997.8 million, driven by wholesale shipments and market share gains.
- Gross profit rose 92% Y/Y to $464.2 million. Operating profit for the quarter rose 165.9% to $269.7 million.
- The company held $55.4 million in cash and equivalents as of March 31, 2022. Net cash flows provided by operating activities for the quarter rose to $134.9 million.
- EBITDA increased 139.4% Y/Y to $301.5 million.
- EPS of $7.71 beat the analyst consensus of $4.99.
- April 2022 net sales increased 47% Y/Y to $537 million as production increased to meet elevated RV and marine retail demand.
- Outlook: LCI Industries expects FY22 capital expenditure of $130 million - $150 million.
- It sees FY22 depreciation and amortization of $130 million - $140 million.
- Price Action: LCII shares are trading lower by 2.36% at $106.16 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.