Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Procter & Gamble Co PG to report quarterly earnings at $1.09 per share on revenue of $18.36 billion before the opening bell. Procter & Gamble shares rose 0.5% to close at $139.48 on Thursday.
- Pinterest Inc PINS reported upbeat earnings and sales results for its second quarter on Thursday. However, the company’s stock dropped following weaker-than-expected growth in monthly active users and bearish revenue forecast for the third quarter. Pinterest shares dipped 19% to $58.32 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Caterpillar Inc. CAT to post quarterly earnings at $2.38 per share on revenue of $12.58 billion before the opening bell. Caterpillar shares fell 0.3% to $212.00 in after-hours trading.
- Amazon.com, Inc. AMZN reported better-than-expected earnings for its second quarter, while sales missed expectations. The company also issued weak sales forecast for the current quarter. Amazon shares fell 7.4% to $3,331.97 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Analysts are expecting Exxon Mobil Corporation XOM to have earned $0.97 per share on revenue of $65.02 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. Exxon Mobil shares rose 0.1% to $58.99 in after-hours trading.
- T-Mobile US, Inc. TMUS posted upbeat results for its second quarter and also raised its FY21 core adjusted EBITDA guidance. T-Mobile shares, however, dropped 2.5% to $141.03 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Chevron Corporation CVX to report quarterly earnings at $1.50 per share on revenue of $34.32 billion before the opening bell. Chevron shares gained 0.3% to $102.85 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.