Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects AZZ Inc AZZ to report quarterly earnings at $0.62 per share on revenue of $223.69 million before the opening bell. AZZ shares fell 0.4% to close at $51.54 on Thursday.
- Levi Strauss & Co. LEVI reported better-than-expected results for its second quarter and issued a strong earnings forecast for the full year. Levi Strauss shares gained 1.4% to $28.40 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Greenbrier Companies Inc GBX to have earned $0.13 per share on revenue of $489.44 million before the opening bell. Greenbrier shares fell 0.1% to $40.04 in after-hours trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation COST reported sales of $18.92 billion for the retail month of June, up from $16.18 billion in the previous year. Costco shares rose 1% to $411.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- Matson Inc MATX issued strong preliminary results for its second quarter. The company said it sees Q2 earnings of $3.58 to $3.73 per share, versus analysts’ estimates of $2.23 per share. Matson shares gained 1.8% to $63.55 in the after-hours trading session.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: EarningsNewsSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsTrading IdeasStocks To WatchStocks to Watch