- Plantronics Inc PLT reported fourth-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 18.2% year-on-year to $476 million. Non-GAAP revenue rose 16.9% Y/Y to $478 million beating the analyst consensus of $458.71 million.
- Revenue growth was primarily driven by video, which more than doubled to a record high, and Professional Headsets grew 20% Y/Y, reflecting the continued shift towards reliable, high-fidelity solutions for hybrid work and video collaboration.
- Net product revenue rose 21.5% Y/Y to $411 million, while Net services revenue rose 0.7% Y/Y to $65.3 million.
- Non-GAAP gross margin contracted 100 basis points to 48.4%.
- Adjusted operating income rose 58.3% Y/Y to $76 million, with the margin expanding 416 basis points to 15.9%.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 43.3% Y/Y to $86 million, with the margin expanding 332 basis points to 18%.
- Non-GAAP EPS of $1.23 beat the consensus of $0.99.
- Plantronics held $711 million in cash and equivalents and generated $74 million in operating cash flow.
- Guidance: Plantronics sees Q1 FY22 revenue guidance of $410 million - $430 million, below the analyst consensus of $436.98 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA outlook of $50 million - $60 million; Non-GAAP EPS outlook of $0.35 - $0.55 fell short of the consensus of $0.69.
- Price action: PLT shares traded lower by 21.4% at $29.08 in the premarket session on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.