Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Wendys Co WEN to report quarterly earnings at $0.14 per share on revenue of $444.31 million before the opening bell. Wendys shares rose 0.8% to $22.97 in after-hours trading.
- Intuit Inc. INTU lowered its guidance for the third quarter. However, the company said expects to exceed the high end of its FY21 guidance. Intuit shares fell 0.6% to $392.54 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Amdocs Limited DOX to have earned $1.13 per share on revenue of $1.04 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings after the markets close. Amdocs shares rose 2.1% to $76.40 in after-hours trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Electronic Arts Inc. EA reported upbeat results for its fourth quarter. The company also said it sees FY22 earnings of $1.34 per share and net revenue of $6.8 billion. Electronic Arts shares gained 2% to $144.20 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect ContextLogic Inc WISH to report a quarterly loss at $0.18 per share on revenue of $743.09 million after the closing bell. ContextLogic shares rose 1.8% to $11.99 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.