Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects PepsiCo, Inc. PEP to report quarterly earnings at $1.49 per share on revenue of $17.23 billion before the opening bell. PepsiCo shares rose 0.4% to $139.10 in pre-market trading.
- Selecta Biosciences Inc SELB disclosed that its Phase 2 COMPARE trial did not meet its primary endpoint of statistical superiority. Selecta Biosciences shares dropped 45.6% to $1.35 in the pre-market trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Constellation Brands, Inc. STZ to have earned $2.50 per share on revenue of $2.19 billion for the latest quarter. Constellation will release earnings before the markets open. Constellation shares gained 1.1% to close at $189.51 on Wednesday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- LogicBio Therapeutics Inc LOGC reported a proposed public offering of common stock. However, no size of the offering was disclosed. LogicBio Therapeutics shares dipped 22.9% to $7.00 in the pre-market trading session.
- Analysts expect Conagra Brands CAG to report quarterly earnings at $0.57 per share on revenue of $2.61 billion before the opening bell. Conagra shares declined 0.1% to $35.70 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.