Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects MSC Industrial Direct Co Inc. MSM to report quarterly earnings at $1.10 per share on revenue of $807.94 million before the opening bell. MSC Industrial Direct shares gained 1% to $74.50 in pre-market trading.
- Smart Global Holdings Inc SGH company reported upbeat earnings for its third quarter, while sales missed views. The company also said it expects Q4 adjusted earnings of $0.70 to $0.86 per share on sales of $290 million to $310 million. Smart Global shares gained 2.8% to $27.50 in the pre-market trading session.
- Analysts expect Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. BBBY to post a quarterly loss at $1.21 per share on revenue of $1.38 billion after the closing bell. Bed Bath & Beyond shares gained 1.4% to $10.38 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Levi Strauss & Co. LEVI reported weaker-than-expected results for its second quarter and announced plans to cut around 15% of its workforce. Levi Strauss shares dropped 2.4% to $13.50 in the pre-market trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Simply Good Foods Co SMPL to have earned $0.16 per share on revenue of $212.89 million in the latest quarter. Simply Good Foods will release earnings before the markets open. Simply Good Foods shares rose 1.5% to $21.51 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.