Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Korn Ferry KFY to report quarterly earnings at $0.39 per share on revenue of $439.48 million before the opening bell. Korn Ferry shares dropped 2.7% to $29.55 in pre-market trading.
- Culp, Inc. CULP reported a Q4 net loss of $2.26 per share, versus a year-ago net loss of $0.12 per share. Its sales dropped 29.3% to $47.4 million, missing analysts’ estimates of $58.35 million. Culp shares tumbled 15.5% to $8.45 in the pre-market trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Lindsay Corporation LNN to have earned $0.88 per share on revenue of $123.52 million in the latest quarter. Lindsay will release earnings before the markets open. Lindsay shares declined 1.7% to close at $90.60 on Wednesday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Venus Concept Inc VERO shares jumped over 58% in pre-market trading after the company reported the FDA clearance for Venus Viva MD. Venus Concept shares climbed 58.3% to $5.05 in the pre-market trading session.
- BioLife Solutions Inc BLFS reported a proposed public offering of common stock. The company also said it expects preliminary Q2 sales of $9.6 million to $9.8 million. BioLife Solutions shares dropped 9% to $14.60 in the pre-market trading session.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.