Solar Industry Moves Higher On Trina Earnings
Shares of Trina Solar (NYSE: TSL) shot up more than 30 percent Wednesday to $13.56 on EPS of $0.37 and revenue of $444.80 million versus the $460.78 million estimate. Trina’s peers are also moving higher on the news; the Guggenheim Solar ETF (NYSE: TAN) is up 5.47 percent.
- First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR): +2.95%
- Sunedison (NYSE: SUNE): +5.41%
- GT Advanced Technologies (NASDAQ: GTAT): +3.92%
- Solarcity (NASDAQ: SCTY): +2.26%
- Sunpower (NASDAQ: SPWR): +0.35%
- Canadian Solar (NASDAQ: CSIQ): +1.64%
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.