Benzinga's PreMarket Info Recap for June 11, 2013
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
Watch the video below to recap Tuesday morning's show.
- Bank of Japan spooks world markets with no intervention in bond market
- Nothing but good news on Lululemon (NASDAQ: LULU) and it is getting killed because CEO is leaving
- Gold breaches major support at 1380
- Dole Food (NYSE: DOLE) going private and General Mills (NYSE: GIS) ups forecasts
- Boeing (NYSE: BA) increases guidance, but no follow through in stock price
Click here to subscribe to PreMarket Info on Marketfy and get these videos and updates emailed to you daily!
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.