- Credit Suisse boosted the price target for Microsoft Corp MSFT from $350 to $420. Credit Suisse analyst Sami Badri maintained the stock with an Outperform rating. Microsoft shares fell 0.5% to close at $331.21 on Tuesday.
- JP Morgan raised the price target for Chevron Corporation CVX from $161 to $170. JP Morgan analyst John Royall upgraded the stock from Underweight to Neutral. Chevron shares rose 0.3% to $153.60 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs boosted the price target for nVent Electric PLC NVT from $55 to $58. Goldman Sachs analyst Joe Ritchie maintained a Buy rating. nVent Electric shares rose 0.2% to close at $44.80 on Tuesday.
- Baird increased Xylem Inc XYL price target from $122 to $135. Baird analyst Michael Halloran upgraded the stock from Neutral to Outperform. Xylem shares rose 1.3% to $99.90 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays boosted AvalonBay Communities Inc AVB price target from $186 to $195. Barclays analyst Anthony Powell maintained an Equal-Weight rating on the stock. AvalonBay Communities shares rose 0.6% to close at $172.73 on Tuesday.
- Bernstein increased Amazon.com, Inc. AMZN price target from $ $125 to $140. Bernstein analyst Mark Shmulik maintained an Outperform rating. Amazon shares fell 0.2% to $121.40 in pre-market trading.
- B of A Securities raised HP Inc HPQ price target from $26 to $27. B of A Securities analyst Wamsi Mohan maintained an Underperform rating. HP shares fell 4.9% to $29.42 in pre-market trading.
- Mizuho cut the price target for Sealed Air Corp SEE from $56 to $49. Mizuho analyst Christopher Parkinson maintained a Neutral rating. Sealed Air shares fell 0.8% to close at $39.77 on Tuesday.
- Citigroup raised Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc LXRX price target from $6 to $8. Citigroup analyst Yigal Nochomovitz maintained a Buy rating. Lexicon Pharmaceuticals shares fell 0.3% to $2.89 in pre-market trading.
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods increased Palomar Holdings Inc PLMR price target from $64 to $67. Keefe,
- Bruyette & Woods analyst Meyer Shields maintained an Outperform rating. Palomar Holdings shares rose 2.6% to $48.50 in pre-market trading.
- B of A Securities raised NVIDIA Corporation NVDA price target from $450 to $500. B of A Securities analyst Vivek Arya maintained a Buy rating. NVIDIA shares fell 1.7% to $394.23 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksPrice TargetSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsAnalyst RatingsTrading Ideasanalyst forecastsBiotechnologyHealth CarePT Changes