Since 1994, Wingstop Inc WING has been home to made-to-crave wings and hand-cut seasoned fries, and over the past five years, mouthwatering returns for investors.
Since February 2018, Wingstop stock’s five-year return has outperformed several of the world’s most popular entertainment, automotive and tech stocks: Walt Disney Co DIS, Ford Motor Company F, Microsoft Corporation MSFT, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - ADR BABA, Amazon.com, Inc. AMZN, Bitcoin BTC/USD and Ethereum ETH/USD.
Wingstop is a high-growth franchisor and operator of restaurants specializing in cooked-to-order, hand-sauced and tossed chicken wings.
Wingstop has 11 proprietary flavors, which range from extremely hot to mild. The company is based in Addison, Texas.
Here's how the returns break down from February 2018 to the present:
- Disney is up from $103.09 to $109.87 for a return of 6.58%
- Ford is up from $10.53 to $13.14 for a return of 24.79%
- Microsoft is up from $88.18 to $256.77 for a return of 191.19%
- Alibaba is down from $176.67 to $105.45 for a return of -40.31%
- Amazon is up from $66.98 to $102.18 for a return of 52.55%
- Bitcoin is up from $11,121.50 to $22,823.00 for a return of 105.22%
- Ethereum is up from $974.99 to $1,623.22 for a return of 66.49%
- And finally, Wingstop is up from $45.15 to $164.06 for a return of 263.37%.
Now Read: How Warren Buffett's Fund Manager Turned $70K Into $264M: 'In A Perfect World, Nobody Would Know About This'
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.