- XPeng Inc XPEV launched its two latest smart EV models for European markets, G9 flagship SUV and the new P7 sports sedan at eCar Expo in Stockholm.
- Both models are available in Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands, and Sweden.
- G9 features XPENG's latest powertrain system, battery technology, and advanced driver assistance system (ADAS), fully complemented by a luxurious and immersive cabin experience.
- Also Read: Chinese EV Maker Xpeng Bags Flying Permit
- The new P7 combines its signature sports sedan profile with more excellent range, faster charging, and a brand new smart cabin.
- The delivery of the new models will capitalize on the launch of XPENG's new Delivery and Service Centers in the critical markets at Lørenskog in Norway, Badhoevedorp in the Netherlands, Stäket, Järfälla in Sweden, and Hillerød in Denmark.
- XPENG will also open additional authorized service locations with dedicated partners in key European countries by the end of 2023.
- XPeng pushed back its profit goal until 2025 after a disappointing 2022.
- Price Action: XPEV shares traded lower by 0.63% at $10.98 premarket on the last check Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.