- Autodesk, Inc ADSK slashed about 250 jobs joining the likes of Splunk Inc SPLK and Pinterest Inc PINS.
- The cuts amount to less than 2% of Autodesk’s global workforce, Bloomberg reports.
- The downsizing reflected aligning resources to pursue key priorities this fiscal year and not due to over-hiring or cost-cutting.
- Autodesk also was committed to adding workers across the company for many key positions.
- Autodesk employed 12,600 people globally as of January 2022.
- Tech giant Intel Corp INTC also cut the pay of senior managers and executives.
- CEO Pat Gelsinger took a 25% cut to his base salary as the chipmaker battled a rapid drop in revenue and earnings.
- Price Action: ADSK shares traded lower by 2.64% at $222.19 premarket on the last check Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.