U.S. stock futures traded higher this morning. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s pre-market trading session.
- Vera Therapeutics, Inc. VERA shares dipped 51% to $8.97 in pre-market trading. Vera Therapeutics disclosed topline results of Phase 2b ORIGIN clinical trial of atacicept for the treatment of IgA Nephropathy.
- Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PHAT dropped 24.1% to $9.10 in pre-market trading. Phathom Pharmaceuticals said the FDA has notified the company that no action will be taken on NDA for Vonoprazan on or prior to PDUFA target action date of January 11.
- Enovix Corporation ENVX shares dropped 19.2% to $9.79 in pre-market trading. Enovix recently named Raj Talluri as CEO.
- Gorilla Technology Group Inc. GRRR declined 8.5% to $8.81 in pre-market trading after surging over 18% on Tuesday. Gorilla Technology recently announced it is entering the MENA region with a security convergence offering in a multi-year, multi-million dollar deal.
- Summit Therapeutics Inc. SMMT fell 4.4% to $4.78 in pre-market trading after surging around 18% on Tuesday.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Vermilion Energy Inc. VET shares dropped 3.7% to $14.75 in pre-market trading after declining 13% on Tuesday.
- Aurora Innovation, Inc. AUR shares fell 3.5% to $1.12 in pre-market trading following a 4% decline in the previous session.
- Microsoft Corporation MSFT shares slipped 2% to $234.94 in pre-market trading. Microsoft is working on launching a version of its search engine Bing, which will make use of ChatGPT — a large language model chatbot made by OpenAI.
Now Read This: 5 Cheapest Tech And Telecom Stocks You Should Think About
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.