- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. AIM shares rose 82.4% to $0.62 in pre-market trading. AIM ImmunoTech recently reported safety, tolerability and biological activity data for intranasal ampligen in healthy subjects.
- Camber Energy, Inc. CEI shares rose 73.4% to $0.1075 in pre-market trading. Camber Energy announced a one-for-fifty reverse-stock-split.
- Agrify Corporation AGFY rose 66% to $0.4081 in pre-market trading after dipping around 70% on Friday. Agrify announced pricing of a public offering.
- OpGen, Inc. OPGN rose 44.9% to $0.1899 in pre-market trading after dropping around 18% on Friday. OpGen recently announced topline data from its Unyvero urinary tract infections (UTI) clinical trial.
- Nogin, Inc. NOGN rose 40% to $0.70 in pre-market trading after declining 39% on Friday. Nogin’s Co-CEO and President Jonathan Huberman recently acquired a total of 19,300 shares at an average price of $0.90.
- Axcella Health Inc. AXLA shares rose 35.8% to $0.22 in pre-market trading. Axcella Health shares dipped 63% on Friday after SVB Leerink downgraded the stock from Outperform to Market Perform and lowered its price target from $6 to $2.
- Troika Media Group, Inc. TRKA rose 34.3% to $0.1347 in pre-market trading after dropping around 6% on Friday.
- Cazoo Group Ltd CZOO rose 30.7% to $0.17 in pre-market trading. Cazoo recently sold its Spanish subscription business, Swipcar, to Renting Finders S.L.
- Argo Blockchain plc ARBK rose 28.8% to $0.4935 in pre-market trading after declining 21% on Friday.
- Golden Sun Education Group Limited GSUN rose 24.1% to $1.39 in pre-market trading.
- Innate Pharma S.A. IPHA rose 24.2% to $2.36 in pre-market trading. Sanofi and Innate Pharma expanded collaboration for natural killer cell therapeutics in oncology.
- Akili, Inc. AKLI shares rose 22% to $1.22 in pre-market trading after dipping 35% on Friday.
- Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. GREE rose 16.3% to $0.2910 in pre-market trading after dropping 39% on Friday.
- ObsEva SA OBSV rose 15.8% to $0.1599 in pre-market trading. The company reported dismissal of moratorium proceedings.
- 17 Education & Technology Group Inc. YQ rose 15.1% to $1.91 in pre-market trading after jumping 29% on Friday. 17 Education & Technology recently posted a Q3 loss of $0.01 per share.
- Coeptis Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. COEP rose 14.6% to $1.18 in pre-market trading after dropping 36% on Friday.
- Otonomy, Inc. OTIC rose 11.1% to $0.10 in pre-market trading after dropping over 21% on Friday.
- Gaotu Techedu Inc. GOTU rose 10.5% to $3.45 in pre-market trading after jumping 20% on Friday. Gaotu Techedu recently reported a third-quarter FY22 sales decline of 45.6% year-on-year to RMB606.2 million ($85.21 million).
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. INO rose 10% to $1.98 in pre-market trading.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. EDU rose 6.8% to $36.73 in pre-market trading.
- TAL Education Group TAL rose 6.2% to $7.92 in pre-market trading after jumping 14% on Friday.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Lanvin Group Holdings Limited LANV fell 42% to $5.80 in pre-market trading after surging 31% on Friday.
- Cosmos Health Inc. COSM shares fell 37.7% to $14.33 in pre-market trading. Cosmos Health recently announced a 1-for-25 reverse stock split.
- NantHealth, Inc. NH shares fell 27.7% to $4.11 in pre-market trading. NantHealth recently announced a 1-for-15 reverse stock split.
- Minim, Inc. MINM fell 20.5% to $0.1692 in pre-market trading after jumping 22% on Friday.
- BeyondSpring Inc. BYSI fell 16.7% to $1.90 in pre-market trading after climbing around 49% on Friday. BeyondSpring recently presented data with plinabulin for the prevention of docetaxel-induced neutropenia in patients with non-small cell lung cancer and breast cancer at three medical conferences.
- Synaptogenix, Inc. SNPX fell 15.8% to $1.01 in pre-market trading. Synaptogenix shares dropped 75% on Friday after the company announced results from its Phase 2 clinical trial of Bryostatin-1 for the treatment of advanced Alzheimer's disease, in which the primary endpoint was not met with statistical significance.
- Senti Biosciences, Inc. SNTI shares fell 15% to $1.30 in pre-market trading. JP Morgan, on Friday, initiated coverage on Senti Biosciences with a Neutral rating.
- Surrozen, Inc. SRZN fell 11.8% to $0.3914 in pre-market trading after dropping over 7% on Friday.
- MasterBrand, Inc. MBC fell 11.5% to $8.22 in pre-market trading after jumping over 20% on Friday.
- BiomX Inc. PHGE shares fell 9.6% to $0.1996 in pre-market trading after jumping 63% on Friday. BiomX, last month, posted a Q3 loss of $0.23 per share.
- Ardelyx, Inc ARDX fell 8.7% to $1.79 in pre-market trading after the company issued an update regarding the appeal to the Complete Response Letter for the New Drug Application for XPHOZAH.
- Mullen Automotive, Inc. MULN fell 8.2% to $0.2770 in pre-market trading. Mullen Automotive recently announced it received a purchase order from Randy Marion Automotive Group for 6,000 Class 1 EV cargo vans.
- IAMGOLD Corporation IAG fell 7.8% to $1.76 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.