U.S. stock futures traded slightly higher this morning. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s pre-market trading session.
- Studio City International Holdings Limited MSC shares jumped 21.6% to $4.78 in pre-market trading after dropping over 8% on Wednesday.
- Osisko Development Corp. ODV climbed 16.5% to $5.29 in pre-market trading. Nicola Mining Inc. and Osisko Development Corp recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding.
- Hello Group Inc. MOMO gained 14.3% to $6.00 in pre-market trading following better-than-expected Q3 results.
- GDS Holdings Limited GDS rose 12.3% to $19.72 in pre-market trading.
- Bilibili Inc. BILI climbed 11.1% to $24.14 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Wednesday.
- Ardmore Shipping Corporation ASC gained 9.2% to $15.14 in pre-market trading after declining around 5% on Wednesday.
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited MLCO gained 9.1% to $11.35 in pre-market trading.
- Zhihu Inc. ZH gained 8.5% to $1.41 in pre-market trading after dropping around 10% on Wednesday.
- RLX Technology Inc. RLX climbed 8.3% to $2.75 in pre-market trading.
- HUYA Inc. HUYA gained 7.8% to $2.75 in pre-market trading after dropping over 5% on Wednesday.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Dada Nexus Limited DADA rose 6% to $7.40 in pre-market trading.
- NIO Inc. NIO rose 4% to $13.08 in pre-market trading. Nio announced that "Nio Day 2022" will be held on Dec. 24 at the Binhu International Conventional and Exhibition Center in Hefei, China.
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited BABA gained 3.7% to $91.60 in pre-market trading after declining over 3% on Wednesday.
Also check out this Investor Sentiment Drops Further After S&P 500 Falls For Fifth Session .
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.