- Luna Innovations Inc LUNA has extended its existing relationship with Northrop Grumman Corp NOC by bagging a new multi-year, multi-million-dollar agreement.
- The agreement includes an initial receipt of an over $3 million incremental, multi-unit purchase order for the OBR 6200 portable backscatter reflectometer.
- The OBR 6200 instrument is included with the sustainment equipment when F-35s are deployed globally.
- OBR helps customers precisely detect potential failure points in fiber optic networks, reducing time and cost for installation.
- "We are excited to continue our strong relationship with Northrop Grumman, and we look forward to continuing our work with them providing critical testing and monitoring technology for the aerospace and defense industry," said Luna CEO Scott Graeff.
- Price Action: LUNA shares are trading lower by 2.87% at $7.10 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.