- Kalera Public Limited Company KAL shares rose 33.3% to $0.2399 in pre-market trading after jumping 45% on Tuesday. Kalera recently announced restructuring process for German subsidiary.
- Horizon Therapeutics Public Limited Company HZNP rose 30.7% to $103.00 in pre-market trading after the company confirmed preliminary discussions regarding potential offer.
- Myomo, Inc. MYO shares rose 23.1% to $0.75 in pre-market trading. Myomo recently posted upbeat quarterly results.
- Viridian Therapeutics, Inc. VRDN rose 21.5% to $27.82 in pre-market trading. The company recently posted upbeat quarterly results.
- Vapotherm, Inc. VAPO rose 21.1% to $0.7999 in pre-market trading after declining around 10% on Tuesday.
- China Pharma Holdings, Inc. CPHI rose 19.3% to $0.1434 in pre-market trading after gaining over 6% on Tuesday.
- Reed's, Inc. REED rose 19.2% to $0.14 in pre-market trading after gaining 10% on Tuesday.
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. CRBP rose 18.8% to $0.1444 in pre-market trading.
- Otonomy, Inc. OTIC rose 18.8% to $0.2719 in pre-market trading after jumping around 114% on Tuesday. The company recently posted a quarterly loss of $0.18 per share.
- Zhihu Inc. ZH rose 17.1% to $1.23 in pre-market trading after reporting strong quarterly results.
- Baudax Bio, Inc. BXRX shares rose 15.4% to $0.1608 in pre-market trading. The company recently reported a narrower quarterly loss.
- So-Young International Inc. SY rose 15.4% to $0.84 in pre-market trading. The company recently posted downbeat quarterly sales.
- Oblong, Inc. OBLG rose 13.8% to $0.2050 in pre-market trading. Oblong recently posted a decline in quarterly sales.
- Akanda Corp. AKAN gained 13.1% to $0.24 in pre-market trading after dropping around 5% on Tuesday.
- Tuniu Corporation TOUR rose 12.7% to $1.15 in pre-market trading. Tuniu is expected to report Q3 financial results on December 1, 2022.
- BeiGene, Ltd. BGNE rose 10.6% to $199.00 in pre-market trading.
- XPeng Inc. XPEV rose 10.3% to $8.10 in pre-market trading after reporting Q3 results.
- Lufax Holding Ltd LU rose 9.9% to $1.77 in pre-market trading after surging 14% on Tuesday.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- WiSA Technologies, Inc. WISA fell 41.3% to $0.0970 in pre-market trading. WiSA Technologies announced pricing of $7.6 million public offering of 50.4 million units at a price of $0.14 per unit.
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated ONCS shares fell 21.8% to $3.01 in pre-market trading after jumping more than 50% on Tuesday.
- CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc. CRWD fell 20% to $110.40 in pre-market trading after the company issued Q4 sales guidance below analyst estimates.
- Cosmos Holdings Inc. COSM fell 17.6% to $0.6350 in pre-market trading after surging 33% on Tuesday. Cosmos Health entered into development phase for CCX0722.
- X4 Pharmaceuticals, Inc. XFOR shares fell 17.3% to $1.53 in pre-market trading after the company reported top-line results from 4WHIM global, pivotal Phase 3 trial of once-daily, oral mavorixafor in WHIM syndrome.
- NetApp, Inc. NTAP shares fell 13.5% to $62.11 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 sales results and issued weak FY23 guidance.
- CN Energy Group. Inc. CNEY shares fell 12.8% to $1.29 in pre-market trading after dropping 14% on Tuesday.
- Aspen Aerogels, Inc. ASPN fell 12.6% to $9.91 in pre-market trading. Aspen Aerogels reported pricing of $240 million upsized public offering of 25,263,158 shares of common stock at a price of $9.50 per share.
- NanoVibronix, Inc. NAOV fell 12% to $0.44 in pre-market trading after the company announced a $2.4 million registered direct offering priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules.
- Vaxxinity, Inc. VAXX fell 10.7% to $2.01 in pre-market trading after jumping 16% on Tuesday. Vaxxinity recently posted a Q3 loss of $0.15 per share.
- Arcimoto, Inc. FUV fell 9.6% to $7.40 in pre-market trading. Arcimoto recently posted a Q3 loss of $0.38 per share.
- Tuesday Morning Corporation TUEM shares fell 9.3% to $0.1393 in pre-market trading. Tuesday Morning reported a 1-for-30 reverse stock split.
- EUDA Health Holdings Limited EUDA shares fell 9.1% to $2.89 in pre-market trading after gaining 4% on Tuesday.
- Helbiz, Inc. HLBZ fell 8.4% to $0.2651 in pre-market trading after gaining 6% on Tuesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.