- Hain Celestial Group Inc HAIN has appointed Wendy P. Davidson as President and Chief Executive Officer, effective January 1, 2023.
- As part of a planned transition, Mark L. Schiller will continue to serve as President and CEO until December 31, 2022, when he will become a non-executive director.
- Ms. Davidson has also been appointed as a member of the company's Board of Directors, effective January 1, 2023, increasing the size of the Board to nine directors.
- She most recently served as President of the Americas for Glanbia Performance Nutrition.
- "We are excited to welcome Wendy as our new CEO. Her global CPG experience and successful track record in driving growth, reducing complexity, and developing talent are key to accelerating the transformative work that the leadership team has undertaken to launch our Hain 3.0 strategy," said Dawn Zier, Chair of the Board.
- She currently serves as a director of First Horizon Corp FHN. Ms. Davidson is a graduate of Luther College with a B.A. degree in Political Science and Sociology and completed Harvard Business School's two-year executive program.
- Also Read: Hain Celestial Gains On Q1 Bottom-Line Beat, North American Momentum
- Price Action: HAIN shares are trading lower by 12.21% at $18.12 on the last check Monday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsSmall CapManagementGeneralBriefs