U.S. stock futures traded slightly higher this morning. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s pre-market trading session.
- AGBA Group Holding Limited AGBA shares dipped 14.4% to $4.25 in pre-market trading after dipping 21% on Tuesday.
- Nordstrom, Inc. JWN shares dropped 9.5% to $20.51 in pre-market trading. Nordstrom posted upbeat earnings and sales results for its third quarter. The company said it expects full-year revenue growth to be between 5% and 7% and adjusted earnings to be between $2.30 and $2.60 per share.
- Autodesk, Inc. ADSK shares declined 8.7% to $190.80 in pre-market trading. Autodesk posted in-line earnings for its third quarter, but issued weak guidance for the year.
- PagSeguro Digital Ltd. PAGS fell 8.4% to $11.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 sales of R$4.04 billion.
- Guess', Inc. GES fell 4.4% to $18.88 in pre-market trading after reporting downbeat quarterly earnings.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.