- Fiverr International Ltd FVRR has partnered with England and Arsenal star Bukayo Saka.
- Phase one of the partnership will begin with Fiverr publishing video content featuring Saka, outlining his ambitions in partnering with Fiverr.
- It will also feature testimonials from several U.K. business owners who have successfully utilized Fiverr.
- "Over the coming months, we'll be helping him to build a community programme that will give him a platform to continue the great work that he's already doing," said Bukki Adedapo, UK Country Manager at Fiverr.
- Price Action: FVRR shares are trading higher by 4.17% at $41.50 in premarket on the last check Wednesday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.