- Jeffs' Brands Ltd JFBR has entered into a letter of intent (LOI) with SciSparc Ltd SPRC, a specialty pharmaceutical and food supplements company, to form a joint venture.
- Jeffs' Brands will be responsible for the online marketing of the products developed by SciSparc as part of the JV.
- The venture will develop a new food supplements product line and aid in its online marketing.
- Each of the two companies in the joint venture will hold 50%. The transaction will be subject to the negotiation and preparation of definitive documentation.
- Price Action: JFBR shares are trading higher by 3.15% at $1.93 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.