- Chardan Capital raised PDS Biotechnology Corporation PDSB price target from $15 to $16. . Chardan Capital analyst Geulah Livshits maintained the stock with a Buy rating. PDS Biotechnology shares rose 26.1% to close at $7.06 on Monday.
- SVB Leerink boosted the price target on Lantheus Holdings, Inc. LNTH from $110 to $120. SVB Leerink analyst Roanna Ruiz maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. Lantheus Holdings shares rose 1.4% to close at $57.25 on Monday.
- Oppenheimer cut Akoustis Technologies, Inc. AKTS price target from $8 to $7. Oppenheimer analyst Rick Schafer maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. Akoustis Technologies shares fell 2.2% to $3.49 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays raised ImmunoGen, Inc. IMGN price target from $8 to $9. Barclays analyst Peter Lawson maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. ImmunoGen jumped 10.4% to $6.36 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler raised Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. SHLS price target from $28 to $30. Piper Sandler analyst Kashy Harrison maintained the stock with a Neutral. Shoals Technologies shares gained 17.3% to $26.36 in pre-market trading.
- Chardan Capital reduced Better Therapeutics, Inc. BTTX price target from $17 to $14. Chardan Capital analyst Keay Nakae maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Better Therapeutics shares rose 1% to $1.50 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.