- Truist Securities slashed the price target on Alibaba Group Holding Limited BABA from $135 to $125. Alibaba shares rose 6.5% to $67.70 in pre-market trading.
- Cowen & Co. cut Carvana Co. CVNA price target from $95 to $60. Carvana shares gained 12.1% to $15.16 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank raised Molina Healthcare, Inc. MOH price target from $315 to $355. Molina Healthcare shares rose 0.9% to $362.10 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital cut the price target on Stryker Corporation SYK from $255 to $240. Stryker shares fell 6.7% to $214.00 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup cut price target for Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. HLF from $30 to $26. Herbalife shares fell 0.3% to $21.20 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler raised the price target on First Solar, Inc. FSLR from $170 to $200. First Solar shares rose 3% to $150.00 in pre-market trading.
- Canaccord Genuity cut the price target for Argo Blockchain plc ARBK from $10 to $1. Argo Blockchain shares dipped 14.9% to $0.9450 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.