- Keybanc lowered Alphabet Inc. GOOGL price target from $125 to $120. Keybanc analyst Justin Patterson maintained the stock with an Overweight rating. Alphabet shares rose 0.3% to $102.80 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan cut the price target on Lululemon Athletica Inc. LULU from $464 to $413. JP Morgan analyst Matthew Boss maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Lululemon shares rose 0.2% to $298.37 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James lowered PetIQ, Inc. PETQ price target from $21 to $16. Raymond James analyst Elliot Wilbur maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. PetIQ shares fell 1% to $7.58 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley cut DoorDash, Inc. DASH price target from $100 to $65. Morgan Stanley analyst Brian Nowak maintained an Equal-Weight rating on the stock. DoorDash fell 0.1% to $44.42 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup boosted O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. ORLY price target from $720 to $770. Citigroup analyst Steven Zaccone maintained a Neutral rating on the stock. O'Reilly Automotive shares fell 0.5% to $764.73 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs cut DigitalOcean Holdings, Inc. DOCN price target from $42 to $34. Goldman Sachs analyst Gabriela Borges maintained a Sell rating on the stock. DigitalOcean shares fell 0.4% to close at $36.33 on Monday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.