- Toyota Motor Corp TM has launched a small electric sedan, Toyota bZ3, the second model in its bZ (beyond zero) series.
- The bZ3 is a battery electric sedan jointly developed for the Chinese market by BYD Toyota EV Technology Co Ltd (BTET), a joint venture established by Toyota and BYD Company Ltd. (BYD) and FAW Toyota Motor Co. Ltd (FAW Toyota).
- It will be produced by and sold through the FAW Toyota dealer network.
- The electrification system combines BYD's lithium-ion LFP battery using lithium iron phosphate and Toyota's electrification technologies, achieving a maximum cruising range of over 600 km.
- Also Read: Rolls-Royce Chief Touts Its Debut EV As 'Most Perfect' Product; Bags Massive Orders Even Before Launch
- Price Action: TM shares are trading higher by 0.67% at $134.65 on the last check Monday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.