U.S. stocks closed higher on Monday with the Nasdaq Composite gaining over 350 points amid a rise in Apple Inc. AAPL and Amazon.com, Inc. AMZN shares.
Let’s have a look at the major economic events scheduled for today.
- Data on industrial production for September will be released at 9:15 a.m. ET. Analysts expect industrial production rising 0.1% in September with the manufacturing output likely to increase 0.2%.
- The housing market index for October is scheduled for release at 10:00 a.m. ET. The index is expected to decline to 44 in October from 46 in the previous month.
- Atlanta Fed President Raphael Bostic is set to speak at 2:00 p.m. ET.
- The Treasury International Capital report for August will be released at 4:00 p.m. ET.
- Minneapolis Fed President Neel Kashkari will speak at 5:30 p.m. ET.
Check out our premarket coverage here
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.