- Beyond Meat, Inc. BYND has suspended its Chief Operating Officer, Doug Ramsey, effective immediately.
- Further, the company's operations activities will be overseen on an interim basis by Jonathan Nelson, Senior Vice President, Manufacturing Operations.
- The plant-based meat substitute producer's COO was reportedly arrested over the weekend after biting a man's nose after a college football game.
- Related: Vegan-Friendly Beyond Meat's COO Arrested For Allegedly Biting Man's Nose In Parking Lot Fight
- The news is a cause for concern as the company is struggling with falling sales.
- Beyond Meat's shares have dropped 84.8% over a 12-month period and have fallen 73.8% since the year began.
- Price Action: BYND shares are trading lower by 1.93% at $15.72 in premarket on the last check Wednesday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.