- Morgan Stanley analyst Thomas Allen reiterated an equal-weight rating on Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd NCLH and lowered the price target to $13 from $14.
- The analyst lowered the price target after Norwegian reported worse-than-expected financial results and issued guidance below analyst estimates.
- Allen added that the possible weakening of consumer spending, high European exposure in Summer, elevated oil prices, and COVID-19 resurgence are the risks to the company’s performance.
- However, the analyst finds Norwegian Cruise to be better positioned than its peers due to high-end and Alaska exposure.
- Price Action: NCLH shares closed higher by 3.05% at $14.18 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.