- Ford Motor Co F has signed an agreement with DTE Energy Co DTE for clean energy.
- Under the agreement, DTE will add 650 megawatts of new solar energy capacity in Michigan for Ford by 2025.
- Ford is purchasing carbon-free electricity through DTE's MIGreenPower program.
- DTE estimates that the construction of the solar arrays will create 250 temporary jobs and 10 permanent jobs.
- "This unprecedented agreement is all about a greener and brighter future for Ford and for Michigan," said Jim Farley, president and CEO, Ford.
- Price Action: F shares are trading higher by 1.61% at $15.44 on the last check Wednesday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.