- NuZee Inc NUZE has priced its underwritten public offering of 4.2 million shares at a public offering price of $0.82 per share.
- The offer price is a discount of 27% on NuZee’s closing price of $1.125 on August 5, 2022.
- The offering will yield the company about $3.4 million of proceeds.
- NuZee has granted the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 630,000 shares at the public offering price.
- Maxim Group LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
- The public offering is expected to close on or about August 10, 2022.
- Price Action: NUZE shares are trading lower by 19.83% at 0.8899 in premarket on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.