- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. LXRX shares dropped 18% in the after-hours session on commencing an underwritten public offering to offer and sell shares of its common stock, par value of $0.001.
- Lexicon intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of Common Stock.
- The financial terms and quantum of the offering were not disclosed.
- LXRX intends to use the net proceeds for funding pre-commercial and commercial launch activities for sotagliflozin in heart failure; funding continued development of sotagliflozin in heart failure, and LX9211 in neuropathic pain; and working capital and other general corporate purposes.
- Price Action: LXRX shares are trading lower by 18.96% at $2.65 during the post-market session on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.