- Airbus SE EADSY Chief Executive Guillaume Faury expects delays in engine supplies that have been holding back aircraft deliveries to peak at mid-year, reported Reuters.
- Airbus has been compelled to build several narrow-body A320 neo-family jets without engines to keep assembly lines operating.
- Also Read: Airbus, Delta Explore Expanding A220 Jet Order: Reuters
- "It's going to peak probably mid-year, and then we think we'll get more engines in the second half," Faury told Flightglobal in an interview.
- Price Action: EADSY shares closed higher by 3.87% at $26.02 on Friday.
- Photo via Wikimedia Commons
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.