- Small Cap Consumer Research LLC analyst Eric M. Beder reiterated a Buy rating with the price target of $33.00 on Build-A-Bear Workshop Inc BBW.
- The analyst thinks the company’s prospects are driven by a continued focus on events for children by their parents, a material ramp-up in inventory, and the return of normalcy in Europe.
- Beder sees no near-term slowdowns and describes BBW business as recession-resistant.
- Also, shifting the stores to more tourist-driven locations and away from lower-performing malls is expected to offer an upside.
- The analyst thinks the company has much potential to capitalize on the streaming ecosystem.
- Price Action: BBW shares are trading lower by 5.66% at $15.09 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.