- Hexo Corp HEXO rose 106.8% to $0.43 in pre-market trading. HEXO’s shareholders, on Tuesday, approved the note transaction with Tilray Brands.
- SCWorx Corp. WORX rose 35.5% to $0.8402 in pre-market trading after the company reported a common stock purchase agreement with institutional investor on Tuesday.
- Enjoy Technology, Inc. ENJY rose 21.8% to $0.3776 in pre-market trading after jumping more than 80% on Tuesday.
- Digital Brands Group, Inc. DBGI rose 16.3% to $0.2292 in pre-market trading.
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. THMO rose 12.6% to $0.26 in pre-market trading after declining around 4% on Tuesday.
- Uxin Limited UXIN rose 9.4% to $0.6120 in pre-market trading after surging 24% on Tuesday. Uxin recently announced its entry into definitive agreements for financing transaction of $100 million in replacement of the previously announced binding term sheet.
- Eargo, Inc. EAR rose 9.1% to $0.9189 in pre-market trading. Eargo closed its first tranche investment of $100 million from Patient Square Capital.
- Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. TUSK rose 8.6% to $2.39 in pre-market trading.
- Mynaric AG MYNA rose 7.4% to $7.13 in pre-market trading after the company announced a 7.2% stake by L3Harris.
- Electra Battery Materials Corporation ELBM shares rose 6.1% to $3.15 in pre-market trading after gaining 5% on Tuesday.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Kornit Digital Ltd. KRNT fell 23.5% to $24.15 in pre-market trading after the company issued preliminary Q2 sales guidance below estimates. Multiple analysts also lowered their price targets on the stock.
- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. RMED fell 12.7% to $0.3750 in pre-market trading. Ra Medical Systems shares jumped 39% on Tuesday after the company announced it has received FDA 510(k) clearance for its DABRA 2.0 catheter.
- RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. RADA shares fell 11.8% to $7.97 in pre-market trading after the company issued weak sales guidance for the second quarter.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. RMCF fell 11.4% to $6.00 in pre-market trading. Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory is expected to host its Q1 earnings teleconference on Thursday, July 14, 2022.
- NeuroSense Therapeutics Ltd. NRSN shares fell 8.4% to $2.83 in pre-market trading. NeuroSense Therapeutics recently announced results from a biomarker study to evaluate the potential of CogniC, a combination drug for Alzheimer's disease (AD).
- Mogo Inc. MOGO fell 8.4% to $0.81 in pre-market trading.
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc AVDL fell 7.4% to $3.33 in pre-market trading after jumping 40% on Tuesday.
- Fast Radius, Inc. FSRD shares fell 7.2% to $0.6520 in pre-market trading after dipping over 20% on Tuesday.
- Evofem Biosciences, Inc. EVFM fell 7.2% to $1.02 in pre-market trading after jumping over 20% on Tuesday.
- Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft DB fell 3.8% to $7.87 in pre-market trading after declining over 3% on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.