- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. TBLT rose 58% to $2.75 in pre-market trading after jumping 26% on Thursday. ToughBuilt Industries reported closing of $6 million public offering.
- Zendesk, Inc. ZEN rose 48.4% to $85.99 in pre-market trading. Zendesk has almost reached a deal with a group of buyout firms, including Hellman & Friedman LLC and Permira, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- Fujian Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology Ltd. BHAT rose 33.6% to $3.65 in pre-market trading after jumping 263% on Thursday. Blue Hat Interactive terminated its previously proposed shelf takedown offering.
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd. RDHL rose 24.8% to $0.9594 in pre-market trading. RedHill Biopharma announced a cost reduction plan expected to generate operational cost savings of approximately $50 million over the next 18 months.
- Greenlane Holdings, Inc. GNLN shares rose 19.9% to $0.3150 in pre-market trading after jumping 18% on Thursday.
- CarLotz, Inc. LOTZ rose 16.6% to $0.54 in pre-market trading. CarLotz recently announced the closure of 11 dealership stores as part of a strategic review of its business. In addition, three locations with executed leases will not be opened.
- Grove Collaborative Holdings, Inc. GROV rose 13.9% to $7.60 in pre-market trading after declining 13% on Thursday.
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NRBO rose 13.5% to $0.52 in pre-market trading.
- Regis Corporation RGS rose 12.5% to $1.08 in pre-market trading after gaining around 7% on Thursday.
- ATIF Holdings Limited ATIF shares rose 9.5% to $2.30 in pre-market trading after gaining around 7% on Thursday. ATIF Holdings recently announced an investment in Phoenix Motor IPO.
- Aeva Technologies, Inc. AEVA rose 9.3% to $3.75 in pre-market trading.
- China Online Education Group COE rose 8.9% to $1.47 in pre-market trading after reporting Q1 results.
- WISeKey International Holding AG WKEY rose 8.8% to $2.73 in pre-market trading.
- Palatin Technologies, Inc. PTN rose 7.7% to $0.3005 in pre-market trading. Palatin Technologies, last month, posted a Q3 loss of $0.03 per share.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- BioSig Technologies, Inc. BSGM fell 22% to $0.78 in pre-market trading after reporting a proposed public offering of common stock.
- Quotient Limited QTNT fell 18.4% to $0.3266 in pre-market trading as the company announced proposed amendments to senior secured notes.
- CalAmp Corp. CAMP fell 16.4% to $6.00 in pre-market trading as the company reported a first-quarter revenue decline of 18.8% year-over-year to $64.73 million, missing the consensus of $69.43 million.
- Wave Life Sciences Ltd. WVE fell 15.4% to $2.03 in pre-market trading.
- MDJM Ltd MDJH shares fell 10.8% to $1.86 in pre-market trading after jumping around 29% on Thursday.
- LendingTree, Inc. TREE fell 8.6% to $50.13 in pre-market trading after the company revised its second-quarter guidance.
- Smart for Life, Inc. SMFL fell 8.5% to $0.4950 in pre-market trading after jumping 22% on Thursday.
- Phoenix Motor Inc. PEV shares fell 5% to $6.31 in pre-market trading after jumping around 14% on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.