Amesite Corp. AMST recently issued an update to its shareholders from its Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Ann Marie Sastry.
Watch the presentation below:
Shareholder Update Highlights
- Amesite believes that reaching broader audiences through online learning, and importantly, making sure that all organizations that offer it can be effective, are essential.
- Despite a challenging economic macro environment, Amesite is building partnerships and revenue, by delivering solutions that these different organizations need to be successful in learning markets.
- The company aims to position itself as a leading educational platform service provider, by meeting common needs across sectors.
- FYQ3 quarterly cash burn declined to $1.35 million, a 13.5% decrease from the same quarter in FY2021 and the lowest burn rate since its initial public offering.
- Partnering with the City University of New York (CUNY) to develop and implement professional learning on a CUNY branded learning portal. CUNY is the largest urban public university in the U.S., providing learning to over 500,000 learners every year. It is the company’s strong intention to help them scale their professional offerings – they are exactly the kind of partner that we seek, to grow revenue and impact for the university and for Amesite.
- Partnering with Conner Prairie, a living history museum located in Indiana, to deliver eLearning powered by a new online ecosystem, with an anticipated launch in 2022. This new Learning Community EnvironmentSM (LCESM) provides a complete ecosystem for digital learning, including an eCommerce solution, helping make history come alive for people all around the world.
- Extending its partnership with Wayne State University, the third largest university in Michigan, for three years. We plan to continue delivering professional certificate programs on Wayne State University’s LCESM. With a retention rate of over 98%, we are excited to push ahead with existing and new programs.
- Expanding its partnership with the EWIE Company, to provide global dashboards to deliver and track learning to workers across the globe. With integrations that enable more facile sharing of data across the enterprise, this LCESM is a model for the future of industrial learning.
Image sourced from Unsplash
This post contains sponsored advertising content. This content is for informational purposes only and not intended to be investing advice.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.