- Regis Corporation RGS rose 74.4% to $0.9753 in pre-market trading. Regis partnered with salon technology provider Zenoti to support its 5,000+ locations.
- Alaunos Therapeutics, Inc. TCRT shares rose 46.4% to $1.25 in pre-market trading after jumping around 12% on Thursday. Alaunos Therapeutics, last month, posted a Q1 loss of $0.05 per share.
- Paltalk, Inc. PALT rose 20.3% to $2.34 in pre-market trading after the company acquired Visicom's ManyCam assets for $2.7 million.
- TDH Holdings, Inc. PETZ rose 17.7% to $0.3272 in pre-market trading after jumping around 28% on Thursday.
- Borqs Technologies, Inc. BRQS shares rose 14.3% to $0.1960 in pre-market trading.
- G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd GMVD rose 12.9% to $0.5306 in pre-market trading after declining 6% on Thursday.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. EDU rose 9.3% to $16.10 in pre-market trading after dropping around 15% on Thursday.
- Bilibili Inc. BILI rose 8.5% to $27.47 in pre-market trading. Bilibili shares dropped around 15% on Thursday after the company reported Q1 earnings results.
- Meiwu Technology Company Limited WNW rose 7.8% to $0.70 in pre-market trading after gaining over 6% on Thursday.
- Agora, Inc. API rose 6.1% to $7.35 in pre-market trading after dropping 8% on Thursday.
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited KC rose 5.2% to $5.10 in pre-market trading after dipping 12% on Thursday.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- DocuSign, Inc. DOCU shares fell 24.7% to $65.79 in pre-market trading after the company reported weaker-than-expected earnings results for its first quarter. The company said it expects fiscal second-quarter revenue to be between $600 million and $604 million.
- Epizyme, Inc. EPZM fell 23.5% to $0.50 in pre-market trading after declining around 8% on Thursday.
- NextPlay Technologies, Inc. NXTP shares fell 17.2% to $0.29 in pre-market trading after jumping 93% on Thursday.
- DBV Technologies S.A. DBVT fell 16.3% to $2.72 in pre-market trading after jumping around 80% on Thursday. DBV Technologies announced private placement financing of $194 million.
- Stitch Fix, Inc. SFIX shares fell 16.2% to $6.52 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected results for its third quarter on Thursday. The company said it sees Q4 net revenue of $485 million to $495 million.
- Caribou Biosciences, Inc. CRBU fell 13.3% to $7.56 in pre-market trading. Caribou Biosciences reported positive additional data from CB-010 Allogeneic CAR-T Cell Therapy Phase 1 ANTLER trial at the European Hematology Association (EHA) 2022 Hybrid Congress.
- Cyren Ltd. CYRN fell 12.4% to $1.98 in pre-market trading. CYREN recently entered into an agreement with Content Services Group to sell all equity interests in its legacy secure email gateway business.
- Avenue Therapeutics, Inc. ATXI fell 10.4% to $0.2850 in pre-market trading after jumping around 16% on Thursday.
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. USWS shares fell 10.1% to $0.80 in pre-market trading. U.S. Well Services said it received a written notice from NASDAQ that the company had failed to maintain compliance with the minimum bid requirement under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2).
- Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. PBTS fell 9.7% to $1.01 in pre-market trading after jumping 190% on Thursday.
- Applied UV, Inc. AUVI fell 8.4% to $2.52 in pre-market trading. Applied UV shares jumped 55% on Thursday after the company announced its distributor, M/S Novatek Pakistan, was awarded as the sole source provider of Airocide air purification systems for government hospitals.
- GoodRx Holdings, Inc. GDRX fell 8.3% to $6.21 in pre-market trading. Goldman Sachs downgraded GoodRx Holdings from Buy to Neutral and lowered the price target from $12 to $9.
- JanOne Inc. JAN fell 8.2% to $3.46 in pre-market trading. JanOne, on Thursday, said its ARCA Recycling subsidiary announced it will open three new recycling centers in June and July.
- OraSure Technologies, Inc. OSUR fell 6.6% to $2.70 in pre-market trading after declining around 5% on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.