- Clarus Corp CLAR said it has amended and upsized its existing senior secured credit facility with the lender group.
- Under the upsized credit agreement terms, Clarus will have access to an increased revolving credit facility of $300 million and a $125 million term loan.
- The facility also includes an uncommitted accordion feature of $175 million, for a total borrowing capacity of up to $600 million.
- The amended credit facility will mature in April 2027.
- Price Action: CLAR shares closed higher by 0.84% at $21.70 on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.