- Casa Systems, Inc. CASA shares climbed 66.3% to $6.47 after the company announced a multi-year contract with Verizon to provide 5G core network functions.
- Natus Medical Incorporated NTUS gained 28.7% to $33.53 after the company announced it will be acquired by ArchiMed Group for $33.50 per share in cash.
- Forge Global Holdings, Inc. FRGE jumped 25% to $16.99. Forge Global Holdings named James H. Herbert, II to its Board of Directors, effective as of April 12.
- AgriFORCE Growing Systems, Ltd. AGRI shares gained 21.3% to $2.6798.
- BitNile Holdings, Inc. NILE rose 17% to $0.6436 following a 5% decline on Thursday.
- Camber Energy, Inc. CEI rose 16.7% to $1.0150 after gaining over 5% on Thursday.
- CEL-SCI Corporation CVM gained 13% to $3.73.
- San Juan Basin Royalty Trust SJT jumped 11.6% to $12.07.
- MedAvail Holdings, Inc. MDVL shares rose 11.1% to $2.7116 after surging around 70% on Thursday. Ally Bridge Group recently reported a purchase of roughly 21.176 million shares of MedAvail Holdings for an average price of $1.06 per share.
- Enservco Corporation ENSV jumped 10.5% to $2.9080. Enservco delayed filing of Form 10-K to restate 2021 Form 10-Qs to account for company's utilization of deferred tax liabilities.
- Tritium DCFC Limited DCFC gained 9.9% to $9.36 after the company announced a multi-year contract with BP for the supply of chargers and related services to support BP's global EV charging network.
- MedAvail Holdings, Inc. MDVL jumped 9.1% to $2.6615.
- Hallador Energy Company HNRG gained 8.1% to $5.64.
- Trevi Therapeutics, Inc. TRVI rose 7.3% to $3.52.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Nektar Therapeutics NKTR shares tumbled 33.9% to $4.0750. Nektar Therapeutics and Bristol Myers Squibb Co jointly decided to end the global clinical development program for bempegaldesleukin in combination with Opdivo. Goldman Sachs downgraded Nektar Therapeutics from Neutral to Sell and announced a $3 price target.
- Gaucho Group Holdings, Inc. VINO fell 23.9% to $1.8464. Gaucho Group recently reported FY21 revenues of $4.9 million.
- TG Therapeutics, Inc. TGTX fell 19.6% to $7.12 after the company announced it has voluntarily withdrawn the BLA/sNDA for U2 for the treatment of adult patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia and small lymphocytic lymphoma.
- Genius Group Limited GNS dipped 19.5% to $6.40.
- UserTesting, Inc. USER dropped 19.3% to $8.40.
- Arqit Quantum Inc. ARQQ fell 18.6% to $12.25.
- AppTech Payments Corp. APCX declined 17.3% to $1.8599.
- Helbiz, Inc. HLBZ fell 14% to $2.2889.
- Viracta Therapeutics, Inc. VIRX dipped 12.6% to $3.55.
- Veru Inc. VERU dropped 12.7% to $13.05.
- Cardiol Therapeutics Inc. CRDL dropped 12.5% to $1.7910.
- Mullen Automotive, Inc. MULN shares fell 12.5% to $1.8893. Mullen Automotive plans to start Electric Vehicle battery pack production in its research & development facility in California.
- DiDi Global Inc. DIDI fell 12.4% to $2.1550 after the company announced a shareholders meeting to vote on voluntarily delisting the company's American Depositary Shares from the New York Stock Exchange. DiDi Global said its total revenue dropped to 40.8 billion yuan ($6.40 billion) for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2021, down from 46.7 billion yuan in the year-ago period.
- WeWork Inc. WE dipped 11.6% to $5.88.
- Dada Nexus Limited DADA fell 11.4% to $8.13.
- Gogoro Inc. GGR dipped 10.3% to $8.88.
- Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited INDO fell 10.3% to $23.69 after jumping over 65% on Thursday.
- Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. MRSN dipped 9.5% to $4.4450. Mersana Therapeutics Director Andrew Hack recently reported the purchase of 598,086 shares at an average price of $4.18/share.
- HDFC Bank Limited HDB fell 8.1% to $54.12.
- The Charles Schwab Corporation SCHW dropped 8.1% to $76.00 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.