- Kohl's Corp KSS and Capital One, a subsidiary of Capital One Financial Corp COF, have signed a multi-year extension of their credit card program agreement.
- The second contract extension will provide highly compelling products to Kohl's millions of customers.
- The two companies have also agreed to a co-branded card product piloted as early as 2023.
- Kohl's private label credit card program, Kohl's Card, offers cardholders access to exclusive offers, guaranteed savings, and online payment services.
- Price Action: KSS shares are trading lower by 1.44% at $61.63 on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.