- Motus GI Holdings, Inc. MOTS rose 52.8% to $0.65 in pre-market trading after declining 6% on Friday.
- TC BioPharm (Holdings) plc TCBP rose 33.5% to $2.83 in pre-market trading. The company’s shares dropped 50% on Friday after the company priced its IPO at $4.25 per ADS.
- CEA Industries Inc. CEAD shares rose 29.4% to $2.99 in pre-market trading. CEA Industries, on Friday, priced its $24 million public offering on Nasdaq Capital Market.
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. DFFN rose 17.4% to $0.32 in pre-market trading.
- Assertio Holdings, Inc. ASRT rose 6.8% to $2.69 in pre-market trading after dropping over 5% on Friday.
- Humanigen, Inc. HGEN shares rose 6.4% to $1.99 in pre-market trading. Humanigen recently selected Cenexi as a preferred supplier of lenzilumab in France and the European Union.
- Akerna Corp.KERN rose 6.3% to $1.51 in pre-market trading.
- Camber Energy, Inc. CEI rose 5.3% to $0.56 in pre-market trading.
- Gold Fields Limited GFI rose 5.2% to $11.99 in pre-market trading after adding 5% on Friday.
- Sasol Limited SSL rose 5.2% to $22.96 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Also check out this: Executives Buy Around $93M Of 3 Stocks
- Quanergy Systems, Inc. QNGY shares fell 15.6% to $2.55 in pre-market trading after dipping 41% on Friday.
- ENDRA Life Sciences Inc. NDRA shares fell 10.6% to $0.3620 in pre-market trading after declining 9% on Friday.
- Red Cat Holdings, Inc. RCAT shares fell 10% to $1.72 in pre-market trading.
- Knightscope, Inc. KSCP fell 9.5% to $5.72 in pre-market trading. Knightscope recently elected Suzanne Muchin to Board of Directors.
- InterCure Ltd. INCR shares fell 9.5% to $7.40 in pre-market trading after jumping 22% on Friday. Intercure recently reported preliminary Q4 revenue.
- Standard Lithium Ltd. SLI fell 8.2% to $5.90 in pre-market trading. Hindenburg Research recently issued a bearish report on Standard Lithium.
- HeartCore Enterprises, Inc. HTCR shares fell 8% to $3.80 in pre-market trading. HeartCore Enterprises recently priced its IPO at $5 per share.
- Castor Maritime Inc. CTRM fell 7.8% to $1.75 in pre-market trading.
- NLS Pharmaceutics AG NLSP shares fell 7.8% to $0.95 in pre-market trading. NLS Pharmaceutics announced to present interim topline data from its Phase 2a trial evaluating its lead product candidate, Quilience (Mazindol ER), for narcolepsy at World Sleep Congress 2022.
- Premier, Inc. PINC fell 7.5% to $34.65 in pre-market trading. Premier recently reported Q2 FY22 revenue of $379.2 million, down 10% Y/Y.
- Modular Medical, Inc. MODD fell 7% to $4.02 in pre-market trading. Modular Medical shares jumped around 15% on Friday following its recent uplisting to the Nasdaq Capital Market on Thursday.
- Datasea Inc. DTSS fell 6.8% to $1.51 in pre-market trading. Datasea shares surged 11% on Friday after the company reported Q2 sales results were higher year over year.
- Zosano Pharma Corporation ZSAN fell 6.5% to $0.2061 in pre-market trading. Zosano Pharma recently announced pricing of a $15.4 million public offering of common stock and warrants.
- IceCure Medical Ltd ICCM shares fell 6.5% to $2.72 in pre-market trading. IceCure Medical recently said it sees preliminary FY21 revenues of $4.1 million, up from $3.9 million year-over-year.
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. SENS fell 6.2% to $2.27 in pre-market trading. The FDA recently approved the company’s Eversense E3 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System.
Also check out this: Insiders Buy Over $43M Of 4 Stocks
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.