- Exela Technologies, Inc. XELA rose 32% to $0.7262 after the company announced a share buyback of up to 100 million shares of common stock at $1 per share through an exchange offer of new notes.
- Stride, Inc. LRN shares gained 28.9% to $34.79 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results and issued Q3 guidance above estimates.
- TuanChe Limited TC jumped 19.8% to $2.48. TuanChe recently revealed its preliminary plan for the new electric vehicle (EV) business.
- Bakkt Holdings, Inc. BKKT shares gained 16.2% to $4.5301.
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp. CLNE gained 15.8% to $6.38 amid the company's 'RNG Day' Investor Day presentation.
- DraftKings Inc. DKNG surged 14.5% to $22.13 after Morgan Stanley upgraded the stock from Equal-Weight to Overweight and announced a $31 price target.
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming, Inc. GNOG gained 14.1% to $8.03.
- Corning Incorporated GLW gained 13.3% to $39.96 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results. The company also issued Q1 EPS and sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. JKS shares rose 12.3% to $46.08. JinkoSolar’s principal operating subsidiary, Jinko Solar Co., Ltd. (Jiangxi Jinko), has completed its initial public offering process and started trading on the Shanghai Stock Exchange's Sci-Tech innovation board on January 26, 2022.
- 180 Life Sciences Corp. ATNF gained 12.2% to $2.84.
- Exicure, Inc. XCUR rose 11.7% to $0.1810 after gaining around 4% on Tuesday.
- Genius Sports Limited GENI gained 11.9% to $6.55.
- Marten Transport, Ltd. MRTN gained 11.2% to $17.99 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results.
- Mattel, Inc. MAT surged 10.1% to $21.60. Mattel signed a multi-year global licensing agreement with Walt Disney for the Disney Princess and Frozen franchises.
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc. MACK gained 8.8% to $5.01.
- Sierra Oncology, Inc. SRRA gained 8.7% to $24.65 as the company reported a proposed public offering of $100 million of common stock.
- Vinco Ventures, Inc. BBIG rose 8.6% to $3.2683 after climbing around 3% on Tuesday.
- Barfresh Food Group, Inc. BRFH shares rose 6.7% to $6.40. Barfresh Food Group, earlier during the month, named Lisa Roger as its new CFO.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd. PTNR rose 5.6% to $8.21 after the company signed a 40 million shekel ($12.6 million) fibre deal to connect East and West.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Gatos Silver, Inc. GATO shares dipped 68.4% to $3.2250 after the company issued an update on mineral resources and reserves at Cerro Los Gatos and 2022 performance guidance. RBC Capital and CIBC downgraded the stock.
- Cortexyme, Inc. CRTX fell 31.5% to $6.21. The FDA placed a clinical hold on Cortexyme’s atuzaginstat (COR388) Investigational New Drug application (IND 134303).
- Mainz Biomed B.V. MYNZ fell 27% to $14.79 after the company priced a 1.5 million share follow-on offering at $15 per share.
- Aptorum Group Limited APM dropped 18% to $1.8450. Aptorum Group recently announced it received FDA Orphan Drug designation for its SACT-1 repurposed drug for the treatment of neuroblastoma.
- F5, Inc. FFIV shares fell 13.6% to $191.07 after the company issued Q2 sales guidance below estimates.
- Volcon, Inc. VLCN dipped 11.3% to $6.05. Volcon filed for offering of 3.5 million shares of common stock.
- Yoshitsu Co., Ltd TKLF dropped 10.2% to $3.50.
- BT Brands, Inc. BTBD fell 10.2% to $2.72.
- Bone Biologics Corporation BBLG fell 10% to $2.34.
- Microbot Medical Inc. MBOT fell 9.3% to $6.37.
- Save Foods, Inc. SVFD shares declined 8.1% to $4.00.
- Navient Corporation NAVI fell 7.4% to $17.15 as the company swung to a loss in the fourth quarter.
- Automatic Data Processing, Inc. ADP dipped 7.1% to $201.43 after the company reported Q2 earnings results.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapIntraday UpdateMarketsMoversTrading IdeasConsumer DiscretionaryEducation ServicesLeisure ProductsMid-Day Movers