- Flotek Industries, Inc. FTK rose 48.6% to $0.8322 in pre-market trading after the company said it had received an unsolicited takeover offer for part or all of the company.
- ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. AEY rose 33.2% to $2.45 in pre-market trading. ADDvantage Technologies reported earnings of $0.05 per share for the fourth quarter, versus a year-ago loss of $0.09 per share.
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. AHPI rose 22.5% to $7.35 in pre-market trading after gaining around 4% on Monday.
- Bit Brother Limited BTB rose 13.6% to $0.6360 in pre-market trading.
- Aurora Mobile Limited JG rose 12.6% to $1.16 in pre-market trading after the company said it has received CAICT’s Data Security Governance certification.
- PyroGenesis Canada Inc. PYR shares rose 10.8% to $3.99 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 42% on Monday.
- Spruce Biosciences, Inc. SPRB rose 10.2% to $4.64 in pre-market trading after jumping 13% on Monday. Oppenheimer recently initiated coverage on the stock with an Outperform rating and a $15 price target.
- Kiora Pharmaceuticals, Inc. KPRX rose 8.8% to $0.97 in pre-market trading. Kiora Pharmaceuticals recently appointed David Hollander, MD, MBA, to its Board of Directors.
- Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. QLGN rose 5.7% to $1.29 in pre-market trading after declining 5% on Monday. The company recently promoted Amy Broidrick to President.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. PBTS fell 18.3% to $0.76 in pre-market trading after jumping 62% on Monday.
- Microbot Medical Inc. MBOT shares fell 9.4% to $8.11 in pre-market trading. Microbot Medical shares jumped 65% on Monday after the company announced a strategic collaboration with Stryker Corporation to develop the LIBERTY robotic system for neurovascular applications.
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. AVCT fell 6.2% to $2.41 in pre-market trading after jumping 35% on Monday.
- Society Pass Incorporated SOPA shares fell 6.1% to $13.19 in pre-market trading after dropping 12% on Monday.
- Nxt-ID, Inc. NXTD shares fell 5.1% to $4.48 in pre-market trading after climbing around 18% on Monday.
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. MARA fell 4.3% to $37.70 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasCommunications EquipmentInformation TechnologyPre-Market MoversTop Gainers