- Stellantis NV STLA has appointed Christine Feuell as Chrysler brand Chief Executive Officer effective September 13.
- Feuell was previously the chief commercial officer at Honeywell International Inc's HON Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions.
- She will report to Stellantis CEO Carlos Tavares.
- Feuell has vast experience in automotive, omnichannel supply chain automation systems and smart building technologies industries.
- Previously, Timothy Kuniskis held the interim CEO role at American Brand Chrysler.
- Price Action: STLA shares are trading lower by 0.39% at $20.20 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.