- EQT Private Equity has agreed to sell a majority stake in cybersecurity company Utimaco to private equity firm SGT Capital.
- The deal is worth $500 million, Bloomberg reports.
- EQT will remain a minority investor in Utimaco.
- Utimaco develops security hardware for managing sensitive data, distributing cryptographic keys, and compliance solutions for telecommunication providers.
- The transaction is likely to close in Q4.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.