- ERYTECH Pharma S.A. ERYP shares surged 55% to close at $6.37 on Friday after the company said the FDA has granted its eryaspase fast track designation for the treatment of acute lymphocytic leukemia patients who have developed hypersensitivity reactions to E. coli-derived pegylated asparaginase.
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. AHPI climbed 38.9% to settle at $8.25 amid earlier comments from former FDA Commissioner he 'wouldn't be surprised' if 1m/day are being infected with delta variant.
- MaxCyte, Inc. MXCT surged 30.8% to settle at $17.00. The company priced a $176 million IPO at $13 a piece, on the higher end of an $11.50 to $13.50 range.
- Marin Software Incorporated MRIN gained 28.2% to close at $8.28. After the closing bell on Friday, Marin Software reported an adjusted loss of $0.21 per share for the second quarter, versus a year-ago loss of $0.36 per share.
- Atlassian Corporation Plc TEAM shares climbed 21.9% to close at $325.12 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results and issued strong Q1 guidance.
- Rallybio Corporation RLYB shares gained 20.6% to close at $17.00. Rallybio priced its IPO at $13 per share.
- Sentage Holdings Inc. SNTG rose 17.3% to settle at $5.50.
- Immuneering Corporation IMRX gained 17.3% to close at $17.59. The company priced its IPO at $15 a share.
- Silicon Motion Technology Corporation SIMO rose 16.6% to settle at $74.99 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 EPS and sales results. The company also reported guidance figures.
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. APT gained 15.4% to close at $12.01 along with other masks, PPE and respiratory product makers after CDC documents warned the COVID-19 Delta variant appears to be as contagious as chickenpox.
- Orbsat Corp. OSAT gained 14.8% to settle at $7.74.
- Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc. BCLI surged 14.5% to close at $4.03.
- Power Integrations, Inc. POWI jumped 14.1% to settle at $96.99 following upbeat Q2 results.
- Veracyte, Inc. VCYT gained 13.6% to settle at $44.56 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results and raised FY21 sales guidance.
- GH Research PLC GHRS rose 13.5% to close at $19.70.
- Mitek Systems, Inc. MITK climbed 13.3% to settle at $22.11 following Q3 results.
- One Stop Systems, Inc. OSS gained 13.2% to close at $5.99. One Stop Systems is expected to report Q2 earnings on August 12.
- Bit Digital, Inc. BTBT rose 13.1% to settle at $9.00.
- DexCom, Inc. DXCM gained 13% to close at $515.51 as second-quarter results easily topped the consensus forecast.
- Silk Road Medical, Inc SILK jumped 12.9% to settle at $50.18 following Q2 results.
- Capri Holdings Limited CPRI gained 12.5% to close at $56.31 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results. The company also raised its FY22 EPS and sales guidance.
- Bel Fuse Inc. BELFB jumped 12.4% to close at $13.64 after reporting Q2 results.
- Hawkins, Inc. HWKN rose 12.4% to settle at $36.31 folloiwng strong quarterly results.
- Li Auto Inc. LI gained 12% to $34.33.
- Ucommune International LtdUK shares climbed 11.8% to close at $1.23 as the company signed a cooperation agreement for asset-light project at the Beijing Asia Financial Center.
- Research Frontiers Incorporated REFR gained 11.8% to close at $2.55.
- Misonix, Inc. MSON rose 11.3% to close at $26.54. Bioventus Incannounced an agreement to buy Misonix in a cash-and-stock deal.
- KLA Corporation KLAC gained 9% to close at $348.16 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results. The company also issued Q1 EPS and sales guidance with a midpoint above analyst estimates.
- Viant Technology Inc. DSP rose 8.2% to close at $17.29 after B of A Securities upgraded the stock from Neutral to Buy and announced a $30 price target.
- First High-School Education Group Co., Ltd. FHS rose 7.5% to close at $3.71.
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. SAVA shares dipped 32.7% to settle at $69.53 amid investor and analyst reaction to the company's recent biomarker data from an open-label study of simufilam, its investigational drug for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
- Icosavax, Inc. ICVX shares tumbled 29% to close at $24.85 on Friday. Icosavax priced an upsized $182 million IPO, which had initially penciled in a $100 million raise.
- Atossa Therapeutics, Inc. ATOS fell 23.3% to settle at $2.99. Atossa Therapeutics, earlier during the month, said it received regulatory approval to open clinical study of AT-H201 in Australia.
- Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. XBIO dropped 23.2% to settle at $4.07 after jumping 65% on Thursday. Xenetic Biosciences recently reported closing of $12.5 million private placement priced at a premium to market.
- Translate Bio, Inc. TBIO dropped 22.4% to close at $27.64.
- Annovis Bio, Inc. ANVS fell 20.9% to settle at $34.43. Weakness was attributed to sympathy with peer Cassava, which has fallen following recent Alzheimer's data.
- Pinterest, Inc. PINS dropped 18.2% to close at $58.90. Pinterest reported upbeat earnings and sales results for its second quarter on Thursday. However, the company reported weaker-than-expected growth in monthly active users and issued bearish revenue forecast for the third quarter. JP Morgan and Evercore ISI Group downgraded the stock.
- Zynex, Inc. ZYXI dipped 17% to close at $13.89 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 sales results.
- PainReform Ltd. PRFX fell 16.7% to settle at $2.88.
- Intec Pharma Ltd NTEC shares dropped 16.7% to close at $11.29 on Friday after jumping 48% on Thursday. Intec Pharma recently reported a $30 million private placement.
- Credicorp Ltd. BAP fell 16.4% to settle at $100.96. Credicorp is expected to report Q2 earnings on Thursday August 12, 2021.
- 1stdibs.Com, Inc. DIBS dropped 15.1% to close at $16.25.
- Newegg Commerce, Inc. NEGG fell 14.7% to settle at $17.20.
- Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. TUSK dropped 14.1% to close at $3.66 following downbeat Q2 results.
- IGM Biosciences, Inc. IGMS fell 13.7% to close at $68.01. IGM Biosciences appointed Chris H. Takimoto, M.D., Ph.D., F.A.C.P., to the role of Chief Medical Officer.
- Zendesk, Inc. ZEN fell 13.3% to close at $130.53 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 results.
- EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. EYEG dropped 13.1% to close at $2.52.
- MediaCo Holding Inc. MDIA dipped 13.1% to settle at $5.91.
- Tricida, Inc. TCDA fell 12.8% to close at $3.56. Tricida is scheduled to release Q2 results on August 9.
- Pliant Therapeutics, Inc. PLRX fell 12.7% to settle at $20.20.
- GT Biopharma, Inc. GTBP dropped 12.3% to close at $9.95. The company recently reported $16 million in warrant exercise proceeds.
- Waterdrop Inc. WDH fell 12.1% to close at $4.22.
- Iterum Therapeutics plc ITRM shares declined 10.3% to close at $0.7789 after jumping over 16% on Thursday. The company recently received a Complete Response Letter from the Food and Drug Administration requesting at least 1 additional trial.
- Upwork Inc. UPWK fell 10% to close at $51.79 after the company reported Q2 earnings results and issued Q3 and FY21 guidance.
- Zedge, Inc. ZDGE dropped 10% to settle at $15.36.
- Dole PLC DOLE shares declined 9.4% to close at $14.50 after pricing its IPO at $16 a share.
- Acer Therapeutics Inc. ACER fell 8.6% to settle at $2.56 after jumping over 15% on Thursday.
- US Ecology, Inc. ECOL fell 8.3% to close at $35.00 after the company reported a wider quarterly loss.
- MoneyGram International, Inc. MGI fell 8.3% to close at $10.34 following Q2 results.
- Amazon.com, Inc. AMZN fell 7.6% to settle at $3,327.59. Amazon.com reported better-than-expected earnings for its second quarter, while sales missed expectations. The company also issued weak sales forecast for the current quarter.
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc. SWKS shares fell 6.2% to close at $184.51 after the company reported Q3 earnings results and issued Q4 guidance.
- ATI Physical Therapy, Inc. ATIP fell 6.1% to close at $3.41.
- Plantronics, Inc. POLY fell 4.7% to close at $31.19 after the company issued Q2 guidance below estimates.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.